Wednesday 1 April 2009

Sweet, Sour & Bitter !

Sweet, Sour & Bitter! That's exactly what i have been through after all these years of staying in the UK. I still remember the first time when i landed at Heathrow airport. My goodness, it must be a good 7 years already and it still remains vivid at the back of my mind. I was so excited. . never been so thrilled before in my life. . Along with a few friends, we travelled to Plymouth, where we continued to pursue for our bachelor degree together. .

The nightmare begun almost immediately after we have arrived at Plymouth. The town was so bleak that i couldn't even believe my own eyes. . There were no shopping malls here. . .just a tiny few blocks of supermarket and that's it! Anyway, went through the Uni life as normal, got a job after graduation and then stucked here up to now. When i first started at work, i thought i was quite lucky to be able to continue staying in the UK, but now when i think back, am i really lucky to stay back? I never use to think that families are important. Back then, it was just about Margaret and I, the two of us living our lives just the way we had always wanted. However, since we have returned from our recent CNY trip back to Malaysia. . I actually feels the warm and joy from our families once again . . It actually struck me real hard this time, that leaving them on our journey back to the UK was pretty damn difficult. . for weeks i have been living in agony. . being homesick. . damn, that was the first time since 7 years ago. .
Aku mau balik !!!
balik ke bumi kenyalang!!!

Anyway wanna show u guys some fantastic structures build in London.









2 comments:

Marge said...

well done...now that you're a grown man, father and husband....welcome back to blogging's life...haha.

Alice said...

WOO HOO!! look who's back!! welcome back to the blogging world.. how i wish I can rephrase the above sentence to "Welcome back to TANAH AIR KITA~~~"
hahahaha